Coral Rx – a different type of coral dip
Coral Rx was designed by keeping the health of your coral in mind. Our proprietary blend of natural ingredients contains no iodine, which is known to stain corals, nor does Coral Rx contain oxidizers whose by-products are often toxic and continue to react with surrounding tissue.
Independent research also questions the effectiveness of iodine treatments. Please take a look at this feature article in Advanced Aquarist, April 2009.
Removes many of the “hard to deal with” coral pests like Acropora-Eating Flatworms, Montipora-Eating Nudibranchs, and Zoanthid-Eating Nudibranchs.
Promotes Coral Health – Hard on parasites yet easy on corals making it a perfect prophylactic treatment protecting your coral investment. Whether or not you quarantine your corals before putting them in your aquarium, a dip in Coral Rx decreases the probability of adding a parasite into your aquarium eco-system.
How to use
Coral Rx can be used in treating many types of live corals; soft, LPS and SPS.
Coral Rx should be used in treating corals that have parasites or other bacterial infections.
Additionally, it should be used as a prophylactic treatment before bringing live coral into your aquarium.
- – Dosage per gallon of dip
- – Coral Rx: 20ml or 4 capfuls
- – Coral Rx Pro: 30 drops
- – Coral Rx Industrial: 10 drops
- Shake the bottle of Coral Rx.
- Add dosage as stated above based on product purchased to 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of saltwater from aquarium.
- Mix well.
- Using a small powerhead, keep the water moving and place coral in the coral dip. If you do not have a power head, gently shake coral in the coral dip. Keep coral in the coral dip for 5 – 10 minutes.
- After 5 – 10 minutes, remove coral and discard the coral dip. Do not reuse the coral dip as parasite may release toxins.
- Rinse coral with clean saltwater and return to aquarium.
Do not add Coral Rx directly into aquarium.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Proprietary Blend of Natural Extracts. (Coral Rx Industrial contains no distilled water)