ATLANTIK V4 (GEN2) LED light fixture (2) + GATEWAY (1)
Designed for Optimal Coral Growth and Color
The Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen 2 LED fixture has 156 LEDs that range from 380nm to 850nm that include full progressive dimming from 0-100%. Control the light from your favorite Android or iOS smart device! Just pair the Atlantik V4 up with Orphek Gateway for wireless control through the free Orphek Atlantik App.
Why the New ATLANTIK V4 Gen2 is the best product Orphek has produced today?
- 14 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm
- Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 10K to 50K
- Provides enough RED and IR LEDs needed
- Contains Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming
- Provides IoT technology & Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Gives the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
- Provides the best: PAR/PUR per watt; Highest Spectrum output; and Highest efficiency power supply
- 5 Watt Dual-Core LEDs
- Includes Hanging Kit
Recommended for tanks up to 120 x 85 cm (48" x 35")
Be connected anywhere you go!
The Atlantik V4 technology brings built-in wireless control allowing you to easily program, control, and monitor your light(s) from your cell phone or tablet, any time and any place you are in the world, where internet access is available
–> Internet of Things or IoT.
Orphek has spent years of research and dedication to produce the Atlantik V4 Gen2 LED light Fixture! From new LEDs that break into the infra-red spectrum and down into the ultraviolet spectrums. LEDs are high-power 5W dual-chips that help create crisp, colors that blend very well together. Orphek lights are built to last using high-quality components like Meanwell drivers, thick heatsinks, acrylic body, silent fans, and robust LEDs. Put an Atlantik V4 over your tank today and watch your corals enjoy!
Over 156 individual LEDs make up the Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen 2 that spans from 380nm up to 850nm making it one of the widest spectrum ranges available in the aquarium market With peaks in 420 - 460nm range and also highlights around 530nm and 600nm create the ideal spectrum influences for rapid coral growth and coloration. There are 16 different types of LEDs that can be controlled across 4 channels that can be programmed independently of each other allowing you to make the perfect spectrum and light source for your corals!
Control - Orphek Gateway2 required for LED control
Control 4 channels of LEDs through your favorite iOS or Android smart device wirelessly! With the Orphek Gateway2 and the free Orphek Atlantik app, you can change intensities, colors, programs, and much more. You can connect multiple Atlantik fixtures to create a Master/Slave relationship if you need multiple lights over your aquarium. Just connect your light to the Orphek Gateway and enjoy fast and stable programming from your smart device!
- Pre-Installed Programs
- Master/Slave Setup
- Stong and Soft Cloud Cover
- Large Storage Capacity
- 0-100% Progressive Dimming
- IoT Technology
- Demo Mode (great for jellyfish tanks)
Quick Channel Tips:
- Channels 1 & 2 can create a color temperature between 18K and 30K
- Channels 2 & 3 can give a deep blue/purple actinic appearance that brings out the fluorescence and pop in your corals!
- Channels 1 & 4 can mimic a shallow reef with color ranging between 10k and 18K
- Channels 1, 2, 3, & 4 give you the ability to span through all the temperature ranges
- Channel 4 is great for photographs!
Atlantik V4 (GEN2) combines 14new types of custom made dual core 5W LEDs (78 high-efficiency 5w Dual-Chip LEDs) that span between 380nm and 850nm..
Atlantik V4 Spectrum, PAR map, PAR /Watt, PAR/Matter, LUX, Kelvin, CRI, CCT, Flicker Frequency, Foot Candle, mn …
Orphek has already set the standard in the market for its advanced comprehension of color spectrums and its influences on coral physiology and once again is releasing another cutting-edge and groundbreaking technology, by bringing a revolutionary change in the spectrum provided by diodes and supplying its best product developed specifically for the needs of photosynthetic marine invertebrates.
There are TWO LEDs that don’t seem to be ON and FOUR that seems to me that are dimmed, is this normal? Good question! YES ! these LEDs are Infrared 850nm and UV 380nm- meaning that they are the type of lights of shorter or longer wavelengths thatdoesn’t excite our eyes‘ receptors — Therefore we can’t see anything beyond red (infrared) or violet (ultraviolet). So it is normal that you think the LEDS are either dimmed or not working! But they are, we assure you!!
Orphek Atlantik V4 PAR-Wert Grafik Orphek Atlantik V4 Kanaldaten
- Coverage: Max spread 120 x 88 cm // Recommended spread 100 x 60 cm
- Dimensions - L 61,5 x W 23,8 x H 5,36 cm (24.21" L x 9.37" W x 2.11" H)
- Cord Length - 150cm (59")
- Power Consumption - 211W @ 120VAC
- 2x Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen 2 Light Fixture
- 1x Atlantik V4 Power Supply
- 1x Hanging Kit
- 1x Wifi Antenna
- 1x ORPHEK Gateway2 – ability to control 200+ units
Orphek Atlantik V4 Manual and video to help you install your light (s)
Orphek Atlantik V4 Operational Manual Orphek Gateway 2 Manual PDF Orphek Gateway Manual PDF
CHECK WHAT IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE! (NOT INCLUDED)
- 3m extension cable
- tank mount kit